Home»Privacy Policy; , » Kate Walsh Talks Diet and Plastic Surgeries with SHAPE March 2012

Kate Walsh Talks Diet and Plastic Surgeries with SHAPE March 2012

Written By Unknown on Tuesday, February 21, 2012 | 2:10 PM



Kate Walsh flaunts her sexy body on the March 2012 cover of SHAPE magazine. Inside, the stunning 44-year-old actress opens up and talks about a wide range of topics including mid-life crisis, diet, smoking, and plastic surgeries. Have a nosey at these highlights from Kate's interview.
Kate Walsh looks stunning on the March 2012 cover of SHAPE magazine. The beautiful 44-year-old actress sits down for a chat and dishes on mid-life crisis, diet, smoking, plastic surgeries, her celebrity crushes, her hidden talent, and many more.
On posing nude, the 'Grey's Anatomy' star says that, "I know! I was terrified, but I really wanted to do a naked cover – especially with SHAPE, because the magazine is about loving yourself inside and out. Right now, I feel really healthy, confident, and sexy. I'm enjoying my 40s and wanted to share that. Is it a mid-life crisis? I do drive a Porche, so maybe it is.
"

When it comes to diet, Kate confesses that over the years she tried numerous weight-loss plans including the cabbage soup diet and Atkins. "The first time I quit smoking, I went on the cabbage soup diet. I was living in a hotel room in L.A. - and believe me, you do not want to cook that smelly vegetable in a hotel room," the actress says.
But how does she manage to look so good? "These days, I maintain my weight with portion control. I'd rather have a smaller serving of something amazing than a plateful of diet food. The other night my friend and I went out for Italian, and we split the entire meal – clams in broth, a Brussels sprout salad, a delicious bowl of pasta. And we ate bread with real butter," Kate told the magazine.
The actress quit smoking three years ago after a number of attempts in her 20s and 30s. "I'll admit it, I used to love smoking. But from a heath perspective, it's a no-brainer. I lost my father to lung cancer when I was 22. When I stopped, everyone told me it would be great and that I would feel amazing, but I didn't. I missed it. I wanted to be able to indulge occasionally, but I'm not that type. One minute it's a casual thing to do; next it's, 'I'm addicted,'" Walsh says.



On plastic surgeries, the actress told Shape magazine that, "We live in a strange time when getting plastic surgery is as common as dyeing your hair. But in my profession, I need a malleable face." However, Kate isn't judgmental when it comes to those who undergo this type of surgeries. "Everyone has her line in the sand. I draw mine at facials and laser treatments. But if others want to go a step further, it's their call," she says.
Kate's real hair color is blonde. "Of course, these days may natural color is more medium mouse, but I highlighted it to keep it blonde for a long time. And let me tell you, I got so much more attention from men," she says. The actress who went auburn for a role admits that, "I felt like an impostor before. I'm stronger and sassier as a redhead. It's much more me."
On her celebrity crushes, Kate, who is dating TV writer and producer Chris Case, says that comedians turn her on. "I mean, yes, George Clooney and Clive Owen are both hot, but I tend to go for men who can make me laugh. So to me, comics like Louis C.K. and Ricky Gervais are really sexy," she told Shape.
In the interview with the magazine, 'The Perks of Being a Wallflower' actress also reveals her hidden talents confessing that, "My hidden talent is playing the clarinet, but I'm even better at drumming! Emotionally and spiritually, it makes me feel great – and physically, it gives me bitchin' arms. And who doesn't secretly want to be a rock star?

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Post

 
Copyright © 2014. ambrella design - All Rights Reserved
Home | About loan | new loan | loan pathner