By Syeda Abida Qamar Make The Best pad thi with this Easy Recipe and enjoy your Holiday in christmas with your Family.
7-1/4 cups water, divided
12 ounces dried thin rice stick noodles
4 Tablespoons Vegetable oil, Divided
3 Tablespoons Light brown sugar
3 Tablespoons soy sauce
2 Tablespoons lime juice
1 Tablespoon anchovy paste
2 Eggs, lightly beaten
12 Ounces medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
2 Cloves garlic, minced
1 Tablespoon paprika
1/4 to 1/2 Teaspoon ground red pepper
8 Ounces fresh bean sprouts, divided
1/2 Cup coarsely chopped unsalted dry-roasted peanuts
4 green onions with tops, cut into 1-inch lengths
1/2 lime, cut lengthwise into 4 wedges, for garnish
- Place 6 cups water in a pan; bring to a boil over high heat. Add noodles; Cook 2 minutes or until firm tender but still, stirring often. Drain and rinse under cold running water to stop cooking. Migration again and place noodles in a large bowl. Add 1 tablespoon oil; toss lightly to coat. Set aside.
- Combine the remaining 1-1/4 cups water and brown sugar, soy sauce, lemon juice and anchovy paste in a small bowl, set aside.
- Skillet over medium heat about 30 seconds or until hot. Drizzle 1 tablespoon oil to wok 15 seconds and heat. Add eggs and cook 1 minute or until just set at the bottom. Run more than one egg and stir to scramble until cooked but not dry. Transfer to medium bowl; aside.
- Skillet over high heat heat until hot. Drizzle 1 tablespoon oil to wok 15 seconds and heat. Add shrimp and garlic; stir-Federal Republic of Yugoslavia 2 minutes or until shrimp begins to turn pink and opaque. Add shrimp to egg.
- Skillet over medium heat until hot. Drizzle the remaining 1 tablespoon oil in wok 15 seconds and heat. Stir in red pepper and red pepper. Add cooked pasta and anchovy mixture; Cook and stir about 5 minutes or until softened noodles. Stir in the 4 / 3 of the bean sprouts. Add peanuts and green onions; toss and cook about 1 minute or until onion begins to wilt.
- Add eggs and shrimp; stir-Federal Republic of Yugoslavia until heated through. Move a panel to serve and garnish with the remaining bean sprouts and lime wedges.