Cause of pimples on the buttocksNo definite cause for pimples on buttocks has been proven to date. Many believe that wearing tight clothes, which disallows the skin to breathe, aggravates pimples on the buttocks. However, since we are fully clothed most of the time and it is inevitable that we sit, it is impossible for us to prevent acne consciously. Other possible causes of pimples on buttocks include: Detergents that irritate your skin, not washing your sheets and bedding often enough, stress, diet, not keeping your body clean, drugs and hormones. Pimples on the buttocks are not generally considered heredity. Acne can affect anyone. Young or old, black, white or asian, male or female, anyone can be affected.
Other possible causes of acne include:
• Age. Hormonal changes in teenagers typically can cause acne.
• Disease. Many diseases can cause hormonal changes, which causes pimples.
• Hormonal changes. Especially in women associated with menstruation and pregnancy.
• Diet. Eating healthy helps your whole body. Certain foods can cause flare-ups of pimples
• Drugs. Pimple can be a side effect of many drugs. If you develop pimples after starting a drug, consider switching to an alternative. You may need to discuss this with your doctor.
• Personal hygiene. Over washing, soaps that are abrasive, and touching pimples can make them worse. This is a common cause of a buttock pimple.
• Environment. Exposure to polluted air, dirt, and sweating aggravate your skin.
• Stress. Stress can cause many problems including pimples.
• Pimple popping/extracting. This will irritate your skin, make it more likely to develop more acne, and can cause scarring.
By eliminating as many of these acne causes as you can, you can significantly reduce your acne outbreaks. By doing this, and by using the treatments that we recommend, you can reduce or eliminate pimples on buttocks as well as pimples on other areas of your body.